Top 5: Justin Livingston’s picks
What makes it to the top of a fashion blogger’s hit list? We asked Justin Livingston, the distinguished tastemaker behind Scout Sixteen, to pick his top five pieces from the FW13 collection.
Justin’s passion for style was born in Mississippi and bred in New York City, where he spends his days discovering (#scouting) the fresh and the new for his blog Scout Sixteen, the go-to place for notes on menswear, home interiors and travel. He believes every day is an opportunity to explore a life built around style. We most definitely agree.
His top three things in life are whiskey, good times and French Bulldogs… and his top five ALDO styles of the season? Without further ado:
1. Mr.B’s Crepe Sole Brogue Boot in Cognac: GELL
2. Plaid frayed-end scarf in Burgundy/Brown: MAGPURI
3. Mr.B’s leather Messenger Bag in Navy: COLWICH
4. Lace-up Winter Boot with Grey Felt detail, in Cognac: MCLERRAN
5. Oversized Sporty Watch in Black: FLEXER
Love Justin as much as we do? The style star blogger will be co-hosting the first ever ALDO X GQ MR. B’s Gentlemen’s Boutique event in New York, October 17, 2013. Stay tuned! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to take part in all the action.